THE COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL
- There has not been a Broadway run of Treasure Island since 1915.
- No successful, first class commercial run of a musical version to date; Treasure Island – A New Musical would serve as the landmark and iconic musical version.
- The title has global recognition; the novel has been translated into almost every language on the planet.
- Treasure Island is targeted to a family audience with strong appeal for ages 8 and up.
- Substantial educational roots and with a responsible, relevant message for today’s audiences. Study guides available for all ages.
- Treasure Island – A New Musical has timeless, universal appeal.
“Fifteen Men” Silver and Crew
“Gentlemen of Fortune” Silver and Crew
“Smollett’s Log No. 1 and 2” Captain Smollett
“Gentlemen of Fortune” (Reprise) Jim and Crew
“Salute” Silver and Crew